About Washington Professional Security Service
Professional Security at its' best.
We are a licensed, bonded, and fully insured minority owned business with 20+ years of industry experience currently operating in the State of Missouri.
Why we are here?
To better manage significant weaknesses and inadequacies in local, regional, and national, security and protection. Our professionalism and quality of work will allow us to stand alongside the best in the industry and gain an even greater customer satisfaction rating.
Washington Professional Security Services is focused on providing security protection to high-profile individuals, including executives, dignitaries, and celebrities. We also offer protection of residential and commercial properties, as well as security consulting and training.
W.P.S.S. founder and management possesses over 20 years’ experience in security, investigations, and the protection field and has prior working experience with the numerous state and local law enforcement agencies across the United States.
W.P.S.S offers the following services
Provided by professionally trained and highly dedicated officers:
- That have prior law enforcement, military, and/or are seasoned agents, with special firearms training
- Armed or unarmed uniformed officers at the same hourly rate for your property
- Our upper management will oversee your property
- Monthly management staff meetings to discuss strategies, policies, and procedure changes and implement them swiftly to your security team
- 24-hour communications and a Special Operations Response Team for any threatening situation (disgruntled employees or non-employee threats made against you and / or your staff)
We also use TrackTik's Industry standard Security Operations module to monitor tracking, reports and incidents.
Are professionally trained and highly dedicated to provide quality service in the areas of:
- Security Consulting: Consulting services offered in a variety of specialized areas
- Threat Examination: Analysis of potential exposure and advise how to minimize exposure
- Product Relocation: Reduce shrinkage and inventory loss
- Manufacturing: Detect, deter, and report incidents which violate company policy and the law
- Executive Protection: In the professional and personal aspects of the executive’s life
- Special Events: Which require a large number of officers for short periods of time